- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesSpanish, English, French
- Duration4 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Do you want to learn canyoning even in winter? Book half of your day with Echos Pyrenees and discover the dry canyon of Fontanelles in Spain!
From Mont-Louis in France, your instructor Norbert Aumasson proposes you to travel the dry canyon of Fontanelles made of limestone rock.
Made up of 12 abseils, it's perfect to learn how to use and control rappelling. The final part - which is spectacular - is in a real ogive rock cathedral, with a sequence of two abseils of 25 meters each!
Located after La Seu d'Urgel in the Spanish Pyrenees, this 4-hour canyoning excursion is a must!
• Transportation to the canyon by car
• Distribution of the equipment (cuissard, bag, ropes, and helmet)
• Approach walk
• Equipment of the participants and safety briefing
• Canyon descent and picnic lunch
• Walk back to the vehicles
• Taking off the equipment
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
You should :
- Be in good physical condition and have no medical contraindications to canyoning
- Not be afraid of the height
The departure is guaranteed with a minimum of 3 participants.
- All necessary equipment
- Certified instructor
- Transportation to the canyon
- Swimsuit & towel
- Water bottle & snacks
- Picnic lunch
- ID card