- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Come and discover the underwater fauna and flora of the Esterel Coast and visit Aquatic Rando’s secluded scuba diving spots. The spots are ranked among the most beautiful sites in the Mediterranean Sea and are adaptable to all scuba diving levels.
Aquatic Rando believes that scuba diving is best enjoyed in a group, where everyone is friendly and conviviality is key and no one is afraid of getting their hands dirty. Of course it goes without saying – everyone is welcome!
No need to be an expert swimmer, your instructor will take care of everything, guaranteeing you the most fun.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
· Arrive at the scuba diving centre
· Have a coffee with your instructor
· Quick brief where you will be presented with the equipment you will be using
· Once you’re aboard the boat the activity programme will be explained to you
· Discover the underwater world and experience feelings you’ve never experienced before!
· Back to the diving centre
· You’ll enjoy a snack and a quick debrief as you’re given your certificate
Duration: 3 hours in total with 20 minutes in the waterActivity requirements
You must be at least 8 years old to participate in this activity and be in good physical condition. This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and people who suffer from heart problems.Special terms
To go to Aquatic-Rando it's simple, the shop is in the Marina of Port Fréjus, between the road bridge and pedestrian bridge between the Kokonut and Salombo.
- Monday to Saturday: 16h
- Sunday: 14h