- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Via ferrata was originally discovered in the Alpin massifs. It is a vertical stroll where you can discover mountains and cliffs thanks to the iron roads that will help you progress safely.
There are no particular requirements or demands of physical strength, you just need to be able to move about in the open air at certain heights. You’ll discover spectacular backdrops where you’ll be accompanied by birds.
There are 2 routes that can be found at Via de Liaucous that vary between not very difficult to extremely difficult.
Not very difficult: There are a few passages that can be slightly difficult, however, this itinerary is accessible to beginners and children.
Extremely difficult: For people with vast experience and in great physical condition who are not afraid of heights. The difficult areas are demand a lot of upper body strength as you will have to pull yourself up.
Via de Liaucous will expose you to magnificent views and during the walk to and from the via ferrata you’ll see the stunning cliff roads of Causse de Sauveterre.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- Meet your instructor at the car park
- You’ll be geared up with a harness and a helmet
- It’ll take you 10 minutes on foot to reach the starting point
- You’ll talk about the route you’ll be taking that will be adapted to your level
- You’ll have a brief about the activity, the equipment and the security regulations
- Then you’ll be off for 3 – 4 hours
- It’ll take you 30 minutes to make your way back
- Learn about the geology of the massif and the local fauna and flora
- Progress confidently and without apprehension
Minimum age: 10 years
All participants under 18 must provide written parental consent.Special terms
The tariffs varies depending on number of people booking:
1 - 4 people: €44 pp.
5 - 10 people: €39 pp.
- All necessary via ferrata gear
- Sports clothing
- Bottled water
- Small backpack