- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English, Spanish
- Durationfrom 2 hrs to 5 days
- Opening seasons:
The Basque coast is the spot for surfers who want to enjoy the highest and best quality waves in France, where both beginners and advanced level surfers can find what they’re looking for.
The Hendaye area has become a haven for surfers with its long stretch beach. New School Surf is proud to be a part of this surftastic area.
Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced level surfer, New School Surf would be happy to create tailor-made surf lessons to suit your requirements.
A free shuttle allows you to move around depending on the weather conditions and your level of expertise.
- Arrive at the beach of Hendaye
- Gear up in a wetsuit or rashie (depending on the weather)
- Choose a board with the help of your instructor depending on your body build and surfing level
- You’ll be briefed on the security regulations and warm-up on the beach
- You will then be accompanied for 2 hours in the water by your instrcutro so he can help you spot the best waves
- Throughout your lesson you’ll provided with personalised advice and guidance in real time, helping you progress quicker
- After a 2 hour lesson you’ll be dropped off via shuttle (please see special terms)
Please plan 3 hours for the entire activity, including be picked up and dropped off.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made