- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English, German
- Durationfrom 1 half day to 4-7 days
- Opening seasons:
The Almanarre bay is an exceptional spot in the south-east of France which offers a lot of sports combining water and wind. On windy days, which represent 70% of the year, the bay is covered in kites.
MF Kite is dedicated to introducing kitesurfing to beginners and to help enthusiasts to really improve their skills.
Lessons are developed to optimize your progress, they are long (3,5 hours) and take place in small groups of 4 students maximum accompanied by a monitor on a boat who assists the trainees at all time.
- Meet up at the school 15 minutes before the start of the course, either in the early morning or early afternoon.
- Departure times might vary depending on the wind to enable trainees to make the most of their course. The courses last 3:30h from the moment you get into the waters (approximately 4 hours of activity in all).
- For the first lesson, instructors will give participants a quick theory lesson before setting off. You will get in the water once you've understood how to manage your kite.
- Depending on the wind, you equip and go offshore or on the beach.
- You will learn to prepare the equipment, steering the kite, body dragging, how to get your wong back up and before the en of the 1st lesson, if you are good, you can try kitesurfing with the board.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected