- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration1.5 hr
- Opening seasons:
Come discover the pleasure of snowmobiling alone or accompanied during a fun and thrilling excursion in Isola 2000 ski resort in southeastern France!
Every day from Chalet Belvédère, AT 2000 provides you a ride on a snowmobile for 45 minutes. Come explore the snowy alpine landscapes in the heart of the Mercantour National Park for 1 or 2 people!
The ski resort Isola 2000 is located in the Alpes Maritimes at an altitude of 2,600 meters and about 1.5 hour from Nice. From Cime de Sistron, you can see the Mediterranean Sea when it's sunny.
- Your instructor will equip you with a helmet and give you a briefing of 15 minutes about the safety instructions.
- Then you go with him for a 45-minute snowmobile excursion on the slopes of the resort where you will learn to control the machine with ease.
- You then return to the chalet where you can enjoy the view from the terrace with a drink or a meal.
→ You are automatically reimbursed the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 30 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 10 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, are considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
You must be at least 18 years old to drive.
- Warm clothing
- Valid driving license