- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Come and explore the exquisite Meije Valley at the world-famous La Grave ski resort!
Your day typically starts at 9am when you head off on your trip and ends around 5pm. During your outing you will probably explore the Girose glacier and La Meije valley but also Chance and Selle small valleys.
The 2,000 metre (probably more) altitude difference provides you with breath-taking views (northern façade of the Meije and Rateau), making the valleys unique and exceptional.
This descent will inevitably remind you of the Vallée Blanche at Chamonix. The ski tow of the glacier goes up 3,550 metres to the summit of the Dome of the Lauze.
If you’re a fan of extreme skiing, Vincent suggests visiting the passes of Trifides or Chirouze and the Rateau summit (among other possibilities).
To make sure you never forget the fun you had, Vincent gives photos and very often videos of your trip for FREE!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
You’ll be skiing down the Girose glacier and the valleys at the foot of the Meije, but also the following:
· Chancel Valley (corridors: Patou, Banane etc.)
· Selle Valley, you will return by St Christophe in Oisans and the resort at the 2 Alpes. All in all an amazing day trip!
For avid fans of extreme skiing:
· The corridors of Trifides at the foot of Rateau
· The corridors of Freaux
· The great descents of Voute, Orsiere and Chirouze
· Ski touring at Rateau and Enfetchores
Level of expertise: To partake in this outing you must be in good physical condition and know how to ski on all slopes in all snow conditions.
- Photos and very often videos of your trip are included in the tariff!
- First aid kit
- Avalanche transceiver
- Ski lift pass