You practice this session on the Téléski Nautique Moncontour (TNM) base, in the heart of the Poitou-Charentes region in a unique natural setting.
The school welcomes you on a personalized session to improve your level of wakeboarding.
They will start with analyzing your level, defining your goals with you and optimize your progress with exercises.
At the end of the session, you will surely master new tricks and have improved your overall level.
The Wake Park:
Pylons: the cable runs around 5 pylons
Length: the round measures 840 meters
Carriage: the cable can pull 8 people simultaneously
Direction of rotation: the start goes to the right, counter-clockwise - Goofy
Modules: 2 kickers, 1 box, 1 pipe, 1 bow, 1 roof, 1 fun box
Lake: protected from the wind by trees all around.
- After a welcome coffee and an overall briefing, you gear up with your suit and life jacket, and proceed to a warm-up to prepare your body for this new activity.
- You will start your rides gently to get familiar with the run.
- After you completed your first laps, at your request and on the recommendations of the instructors, you will tryout new tricks and passing obstacles.
- At each run, the speed of the cable is adapted according to your progress. All falls are debriefed and you get different goals each time you pass a step.
- The session ends with stretching and a last drink or a snack on site.
April, May and October: Monday-Wednesday-Friday from 12pm to 6pm and weekends from 11am to 8pm
June: daily except Tuesday from 12pm to 7pm and weekends from 11am to 8pm
July and August: daily from 10am to 8pm