- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesGerman, English, French
- Durationfrom 15 min to 1.5 hr
- Opening seasons:
Take to the skies over Lac de Serre-Ponçon and Valle de Durance in Ecrins National Park, France. This unforgettable guided experience is the perfect way to take your first paragliding flight.
Under the control of an instructor with more than 30 years’ experience, you will float through the air in complete relaxation, taking in amazing views of the surrounding lakes, valleys and mountains. The best way to see this region, you will glide like an eagle in one of the Alp’s most stunning locations.
- Your instructor will provide you with your meeting time at the Manins Viewpoint at St Sauveur. This will be your take-off point. In the winter months, meetings take place at Savines le Lac beach.
- Your instructor will provide a full safety brief and explain how to take off and land efficiently.
- Then it is up into the air, floating gently in the sky.
- You will fly across one of Europe’s biggest lakes past the peaks of Ecrins National Park. A team will be waiting for you when you land to drive you back to your meeting point.
Christophe Fischer offers a range of starter options:
- Taster Flight
Discover the basics of flying.
- Flight sensation
Sequence of manoeuvres including 360 ° turns!
- Flight sensation PLUS
In addition to acrobatic manoeuvres, you will have the chance to fly the paraglider!
- Flight performance
Climb above the peaks and discover how to use thermal gusts to climb and descend.
- Acrobatic Flight
Get used to some classic paragliding manoeuvres from “the 360” and “wing over” to “SAT” and “the Helicopter”.
This flight lasts one hour and thirty minutes and includes thermal climbs, 360 degree turns and exhilarating dives!
This activity is subject to wind conditions. Please contact the provider after confirming your reservation to arrange activity start time and meeting point.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected