- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration1 hr
- Opening seasons:
This activity is the best way to discover the thrill of paragliding in the winter! You will be able to enjoy a bird's eye view over the area of Le Grand-Bornand, a ski resort located at the foot of the Aravis, a mountain range that is a part of the French Prealps.
This flight is perfect for beginners, it is rather like a scenic ride over the area but you will still feel the adrenaline rush!
You can choose from all these activities:
Discover tandem paragliding: 1,100 meters above the ground with a 15 minutes flight
Paragliding: thrilling flight: Enjoy the adrenaline rush with this 10/12 minutes flight
Steering the glider: Fly as high as possible for more than 20 minutes
Premium tandem paragliding: The best of the best! A 45 minutes ride!
- Meeting point at 8 a.m at the office. The instructors will take you to the takeoff point at the Mont Lachat (2100 meters)
- You can go there with the ski lift. Although in May, June and September you can go with a four-wheel drive
- The briefing will take place on the way up to the takeoff point. The instructor will give you a little pep talk just to get you started on this challenging adventure
Forget about your fears and enjoy one of the best moment of your life!
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected