- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Enjoy a real off-piste training with a backcountry skiing instructor who'll teach you the sliding techniques but also how to assess the risk and the environment.
Backcountry skiing (or snowboarding) is a great way to progress in a natural environment, with instructors who listen to you and ensure your safety.
Les 7 Laux (Prapoutel, Pipay, Pleynet) ski resort is a privileged area for freeriding. It has 3 slopes with several off-piste routes.
The ESI PRO7 offers you a backcountry skiing or snowboarding day trip that you can combine with a 2-hour avalanche training.
Your expert instructor will teach you the 10 essential rules of freeriding but also the 3x3 method of risk prevention.
Here are some possible routes according to your level:
- Beginner: Various small valleys are accessible from the slopes. For example, at the top of the Pleynet resort, or the Crêt Granier valley.
- Intermediate: You practice in the off-piste ski area near the marked trails, for example in the Pra or Bédina valleys.
- Expert: There are different routes more or less easy located far from the marked trails. For example, virgin slopes, corridors with or without approach walks, forest trails, etc.
Get ready to feel a wonderful sense of freedom and big thrills!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made