- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French
- Duration8 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Discover the landscapes of the Belledonne massif in Les 7 Laux ski area during an amazing guided snowshoeing excursion!
The Belledonne massif, located in the Alpine arc, depends on the northern Alps. It forms a chain of more than 60-km long and 10-km wide. The chain is bordered by various valleys including Maurienne, Eau d'Olle, and Grésivaudan.
Accompanied by your mountain guide, you will discover this beautiful massif. The snow covering the mountain lets you see the footprints of wildlife (foxes, squirrels, deer or wild boar...). The animals adapt their lives to the harshness of the season. You'll discover how these mountain animals fight against the cold, feed with the poor resources they find and move in this environment.
During this full-day snowshoeing excursion, in the heart of the mountains of Oudis or Bédina, you'll see the numerous aspects of the mountain between modernism (shaped by the man) and tradition (unspoilt wilderness).
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- Welcoming the participants
- Description of the hike
- Thematic statements during the excursion
- Return to the departure point and debriefing
Minors must have a parental authorization.Special terms
A minimum of 4 participants is required for the activity to take place.
You can rent poles and snowshoes at Skimium 7 Lo for €3/person.
- Mountain guide
- Poles and snowshoes
- Warm clothing
- Picnic, bottled water, and snacks