- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration2 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Fly like a bird, in silence, in the immensity of the sky with an experienced pilot of the Ozone ski school at the Orres resort in the Alps.
Come and enjoy the pleasures of paragliding while discovering the Hautes-Alpes from the sky. Once in the air, you will enjoy a breathtaking panorama of the Orres valley, the Serre Ponçon lake, and the high peaks of the Ecrins massif.
- Upon arrival at the meeting point (at the top of the Crêtes ski lift), you are equipped with a helmet and a harness.
- After the preparations (unraveling the sail, clarifying the instructions...), you just slide on your skis in order to take off from 2,700m (8,858ft) above sea level.
- You then enjoy a flight of 10 minutes or so! Depending on the conditions, your pilot will try to optimize the flight duration.
- You fly over the whole valley of Les Orres, skim the mountainous steep reliefs and maybe have the chance to see a golden eagle, chamois or ibex.
- Your journey in the sky ends at the bottom of the valley where you will have a debriefing on your experience with the pilot.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Weight limit: 95kg
You must be able to ski to participate.
Minors must have authorisation from their parents.Special terms
*Video option is €15 - payable directly at the school
*Activity subject to weather conditions
- Qualified instructor
- Paragliding gear
- Ski lift pass
- Ski outfit and equipment