- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesSpanish, English, French
- Duration1.5 hr
- Opening seasons:
Experience a helicopter flying taster lesson from Toussus-le-Noble Aerodrome, south of Versailles.
Not far from Paris, it's possible to participate in a helicopter intro flight with Hélipass. You will be supervised by an instructor pilot who'll be at your disposal and answer all your questions.
You will not only discover how to fly a helicopter but also learn about the sensitivity and maneuverability of the Robinson 22.
• Welcome and coffee in a private lounge along the track
• Theoretical briefing
- Presentation of the R22 helicopter (two-seater)
- Discovery of the aircraft instruments
- Explanation of the control buttons: not general, cyclic, rudder bar
• Dual air exercises:
- Test of different controls
• Debriefing and flying certificate delivery
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 90 and 60 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a refund of 75% of your total booking value
3) Cancellation between 60 and 30 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a refund of 50% of your total booking value
4) Cancellation after 30 days prior to the agreed activity starting date → No refund will be made
Activity duration: 1:30hrs
Flight duration: 20 minutesActivity requirements
You will be required to present a valid ID before the flight.
Maximum weight: 100kg
Maximum size: 195cm
Please note sharp objects and aerosol cans -deodorant- are not allowed on board (aerosols are inflammable).Special terms
Please note you should arrive 30 minutes before flight time to fill in necessary boarding forms.
For security reasons, your flight entirely depends on weather conditions.
The €24.50/pp. registration fees must be paid to Helipass on the spot.
- Piloting certificate
- Registration fees
- ID card
- €24.50/pp. registration fees