Are you looking for an original activity to do in the heart of Paris? Scooter riding, the new wave of urban sports, is the ideal plan!
The courses offered by Street Trott Klub by certified instructors are particularly suitable for beginners and young children from 5 years old. They take place in the skatepark EGP18, the rallying point of all skateboarders and skaters for years.
You will learn to ride scooters like a pro in 3 to 5 half days of training. Learning is meant to be fun, adapted to the age and the level of the participants.
The instructor, Kévin is a state-certified scooter teacher and a passionate skateboarder.
He will adapt to your needs so you understand the most technical figures through a finger skatepark (skatepark and miniature skates).
At the end of the course, each student will receive a diploma.
- Meet at 12 pm at the shop or at 1.30 pm at EGP 18 or Jules Noel skatepark.
- Warm-up and practice exercises before detailing the figures. Many breaks are planned to allow everyone to ride at their own pace.
- At 4.30 pm you'll have a healthy snack on the spot.
- Expected end at EGP 18 at 5 pm and return to the shop between 6/6.15 pm.
The sites and class schedules depend on the week in which you chose to book your course. This information will be communicated to you upon receipt of your reservation request.
This skatepark is located in the 18th arrondissement, at Porte de la Chapelle, Impasse des Fillettes, at 44 rue Charles Hermite 75018 Paris.
To get there, you can take the subway 12 to Porte de la Chapelle or take tramway 3b and get off at Colette Besson station.
Jules Noel Skatepark
This skatepark is located in the 14th district, in Porte de Châtillon at: 3, Avenue Maurice d'Ocagne 75014 Paris, at the Jules Noël sports complex.
To get there you have the choice between:
- subway 4 to Porte d'Orléans station
- subway 13 to Porte de Vanves
- tramway 3a to Didot
3 to 5 afternoons per week from 1:30 pm to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Your child can also do only one or two days but for an effective internship, it is recommended to come at least 3 days.
The next dates:
- 16 April to 20 April, 23 April to 27 April, 9 July to 13 July, 16 July to 20 July, 23 July to 27 July, 30 July to 3 August, 6 August to 10 August, 20 August to 24 August, 27 August to 31 August.
PLEASE NOTE: When booking, please write the name of the child who participates and not yours.