PADI Discover Scuba Diver and Scuba Diver trainings near Paris allow you to experience scuba diving without having to travel hundreds of miles away from your home.
Who can practice scuba diving?
From the age of 8, with your family, friends or alone, you start with a first scuba dive to discover the sensations of diving. Then, you can choose from several trainings to get an introduction about the sport, train and improve at your own pace. For those who already have a diving level, it is also the opportunity to brush up your level, practice freely or work on particular points.
What is a diving pit?
The pit is a large tiled tube of 20 to 40 meters deep and 8 meters in diameter, in clear water at 29 degrees. It is an ideal tool to train in the city next to your home all year round.
What are the advantages of diving in Paris with Isanthea?
The training in a urban environment allows you to enjoy your dives when you go on holidays, without the need to train and practice the technical exercises underwater. So when you go to the sea, you will be totally ready to explore the seabed and observe the fauna and flora. You can also save money because diving in a pit is less expensive.
The PADI Discover Scuba Diver course allows you to learn the basics of diving under the supervision of an instructor and ventilating underwater.
- 1 module of practical course in the swimming pool
- 1 theory session in the classroom (in Asnières)
After the PADI Discover Scuba Diver, the PADI Scuba Diver course allows you to experience diving, learn the basics and it is also a good preparation for the Open Water.
- 3 modules of practice in the swimming pool (possibility of cumulating sessions)
- 1 theoretical assessment in the classroom (in Asnières)
- 2 dives in a natural environment or in the pit (extra expenses in the Paris region)
- 3 fully equipped classrooms (wifi, video projector, club house) aboard a barge overlooking the Seine
- Diving pit located 5 minutes away with free shuttle from metro line 13
- Free car park
The diving spots:
- Center of Villeneuve la Garenne (92): 3, 5, 10 and 20 meters
- Aquatic Center of Argenteuil (95): 5 and 10 meters
- Nautical Center of Conflans Sainte Honorine (78): 3, 5 and 20 meters