These courses, for beginners and young children from the age of 5 years old, take place in the EGP18 or Jules Noël skateparks.
Your child will learn skateboarding in the biggest skatepark in Paris. The team is made up of certified instructors who practice all kind of different disciplines. They are all passionate about their jobs and every one of them is used to work with children. Nothing will be strict or boring! All the exercises will be fun games adapted to each child's level. Kevin will teach them several figures thanks to a finger skatepark (a miniature skatepark) the children can play with during the breaks.
There will be many breaks for the children to drink, eat and rest.
- Meeting either at 12.15pm at the PSC center (29 rue au Maire, 75003 Paris) or at 1.30pm directly to the EGP18 skatepark. Your child will enjoy 3 hours of skating!
- 4.30pm: organic snack on site.
- 5pm: end of the day. The instructor will hand out a course diploma to each participant at the end of the course.
- 6-6.15pm: Back to the PSC center for those who chose the transfer service.
The snack and the transfer service are free.
The location of the courses and the schedules depend on the week you chose to book the activity. This information will be given to you upon receipt of your booking request.
This skatepark is located in the 18th arrondissement, at Porte de la Chapelle, Impasse des Fillettes, 44 Rue Charles Hermite 75018 Paris.
To get there, you can either take the metro 12 to Porte de la Chapelle station or take tram 3b to Colette Besson station.
Jules Noël Skatepark
This skatepark is located in the 14th arrondissement at Porte de Châtillon at 3, Avenue Maurice d'Ocagne 75014 Paris, at the Jules Noël sports complex. To get there you have the choice between:
- metro 4 to Porte d'Orléans station
- metro 13 to Porte de Vanves station
- tram 3a to Didot station
1, 3 or 5 afternoons/week from 1.30pm to 5pm.
Your child can also come for one or two afternoons only, but the school advises them to come at least three times during the week to really get into skateboarding.
All courses will take place during Paris school holidays.
PLEASE NOTE: When booking, please write the name of the child who participates and not yours.