- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Durationfrom 3 days to 5 days
- Opening seasons:
Does your child feel comfortable on their skateboard and wish to improve and learn new tricks? This course is made for them! Indeed, this training is made for autonomous and rather experienced skaters who want to improve their skills.
The pupils will participate to street and skatepark sessions, and will be supervised by state-certified instructors who are used to working with children.
There are between 5 and 15 children in each group.
When there is more than 7 participants, the group will be supervised by 2 instructors.
Thanks to this course, your child will be able to improve their skateboarding skills in a great atmosphere and in the very heart of Paris!
- 10.30am: Meeting at the PSC center (29 rue au Maire, 75003 Paris), at the metro 3 or 11 Arts et Métiers station
- Introduction and presentation of the group
- Briefing about the itinerary for the day
- 11am: Heading to one of the 40 Paris skateboarding spots either by skate or by metro
- Coaching, advising and fun exercices to help you improve
- Lunch break (plan a picnic or some money to buy a sandwich)
- Debriefing about the morning's session
- Off to another spot (by skate or metro)
- Organic snack on site
- 5-5.30pm: Back to the PSC center
Skateboarding spots vary depending on weather conditions.
No worries at all if it rains, the lessons will take place in sheltered skateparks.
All courses will take place during Paris school holidays.
From 3rd to 7th July, 10th to 13th July, 17th to 21st July, 24th to 28th July and 28th to 31st August, 23rd to 27th October, 30th October to 3rd November, 26th to 29th December, 2nd to 5th January
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made