- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Open the plane door at an altitude of 4,000 metres, get closer to the edge and then jump!
It may seem completely crazy and dangerous – let’s just say your mum wouldn’t agree with it. Jumping out of a moving plane seems less than reasonable. But you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. Just because it seems dangerous doesn’t mean it is. Skydiving is one of the most regulated activities in the world. The professional instructors have managed to turn this potentially dangerous activity into one that is very low in risk.
Everyone needs to try it at least once!
No description, photo or video is able to capture the exhilarating thrills you could feel when free-falling.
The tandem skydives enables you to discover unique sensations of free-falling whilst being under the supervision of a certified professional.
After your briefing on the ground you will be geared up in a harness that will be attached to the harness of your instructor. You will then make your way to the plane for a 15 – 20 minute journey. During your flight your instructor will connect his harness to yours and will give you a pair of sunglasses so your eyes are protected. Once you reach an altitude of 4,000 metres – it’s the moment of truth. It’s time to jump! You’ll free-fall for 40 – 50 seconds at 180/200km/h. At this moment you’ll experience the most mind-blowing and unique sensations you have ever felt.
If you have opted for a video of your adventure, you’ll have a cameraperson facing you who will be immortalising your unforgettable moments. At an altitude of 1,500 metres, your instructor will open the parachute, if you would like to steer the parachute then he’ll hand it over to you. Otherwise you can sit back and enjoy your bird’s eye view of the spectacular scenery around you. Your instructor will execute a gentle landing.
Hold your breath and make the full leap at less than 93 miles from Paris, the closest dropzone from the "City of Light"!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- You will meet at the skydiving centre and complete all the necessary paperwork
- You will then be introduced to your instructor who will give you a mini theory lesson on positioning: when you exit the plane, during your skydive and landing
- You will be geared up in a tandem harness and then make your way to the plane
- The climb to 4,000 metres will take about 10 -20 minutes – depending on the weather
- Then it’s time to jump! You’ll free-fall for 40 – 50 seconds at 180/200km/h
- At 1,500 metres your instructor will open the parachute
- You’ll fly under the canopy for 5 – 8 minutes enjoying the scenery – you’ll be able to steer the parachute or just relax, taking in your surroundings
- Your instructor will then take control of the parachute to execute a gentle landing
This activity is only available at the weekend and bank holidays.Activity requirements
Participants under 18 must provide written parental consent from both parents, along with photocopies of both their ID cards.
This activity is not recommended for people surfing from heart problems.
You must provide a medical certificate from your doctor dated within the last 6 months, stating that you are allowed to practice this activity. If you don't have it on the day of the jump, you won't be able to jump and won't be refunded. You will only be able to reschedule your jump.Special terms
The skydiving centre is open from mid-February to the beginning of November and is closed throughout winter.
You will need to contact Chute Libre a few days before your activity to confirm your meeting time.
Video & photos option : €135
Video OR photos option: €105
(Credit card is not accepted.)
Weigh less than 92 kilos (for security reasons).
- All necessary skydiving gear
- Some cash if you want to have photos and video of your jump
- Comfortable clothing, preferably a pair of trousers
- Closed shoes
- Bottled water and snacks