- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Enjoy the sensations of skydiving attached to a certified skydiving instructor specially trained to make sure you enjoy all the aspects this activity has to offer.
When you arrive at the office you will be given a quick training session of 15 minutes where you will be presented with the security regulations of a tandem jump.
Once you're geared up with all the necessary equipment you will make your way to the plane for a 15 minute climb. During this flight you will be attached to your instructor ready to take that final step.
Once you arrive at an altitude of 4200, the door will open providing you with an exceptional panaroma and pushing your adrenaline level to a maximum.
Then you jump and freefall for 50 seconds.
At 1500 metres, your instructor will open the parachute at which point all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the scenery.
To immortalise this moment, the team at Gege Skydive will film your jump during the different phases of this unique activity:
- Before getting onto the plane
- Climbing to an altitude of 4,200 metre
- During the freefall
- Flying under the canopy
- Your first impressions/expressions once you've landed
Take the plunge at less than 93 miles from Paris in the closest dropzone from the french capital!
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
The entire activity lasts half a day (depending on the weather), the flight itself is 30 minutes approx.Activity requirements
- All participants must be aged 15 years or over - children under 18 must be accompanied by parent
- You must provide a medical certificate stating you are allowed to participate in this activity
- Weigh less than 95 kilos (for security reasons)
- Be dressed in comfortable clothing - suitable for the current weather conditions
- Low top trainers only
An all-in-one suit is not provided for tandem jumps so please so make sure you are dressed in comfortable clothing.
The meeting time is not necessarily the time you will jump - it all depends on the weather conditions. There is a possibility that your jump may be postponed to later on in the day.
You can buy photos of your adventure on site. Please confirm this with the skydiving school once you have booked the activity on Adrenaline Hunter.
Price of the photos and videos : €140
- All necessary skydiving gear
- Medical certificate