- Sport levelfrom Beginner to Advanced
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French
- Durationfrom 3.5 hrs to 4.5 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Rafting is one of the best activities to discover whitewater sports in the Ubaye river near Barcelonnette and Pra Loup.
Rafting has become a must-do activity in the Ubaye Valley from spring to autumn.
The activity allows those who have no experience of watersports to discover safely the joys of sailing on the Ubaye. For the adrenaline junkies, this allows access to routes which are inaccessible alone, thanks to the great stability and crossing ability of the boat. It is also a way to enjoy places only accessible by the river, such as the Gorges du Lauzet-Ubaye, and discover the mountains from another angle.
In the Ubaye valley, the river Ubaye is so important that it gave its name to the valley, which extends from the Italian border to the lake of Serre-Ponçon and the Mercantour National Park.
From the activity base in Les Thuiles, 4 beautiful courses follow one another:
- Thuiles - Fresquière: An ideal way to discover rafting with your family during the summer or to enjoy impressive waves in the spring
- Ex-infans du Haut: A very sustained and sporty route with amazing sensations of speed
- Martinet - Lauzet: The classic course, accessible to all in summer with many rapids and a wonderful scenery
- Ex-infrans du Bas: In the heart of the imperial gorge, it's the most difficult and committed route.
Rock n' Raft offers several different routes:
- Discovery: to have thrills safely, this is the classic rafting on the Ubaye
- Improvement: it is proposed to a sporting public having already experience in rafting
- Extreme: It is reserved for initiates according to the level of water
- Full: This is the discovery and the improvement courses together
With family or friends, beginners or experienced, come and experience an unforgettable moment with the team of Rock n' Raft!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made