- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Durationfrom 1 hr to 2 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Discover the fantastic feeling you get once you are up in the air while enjoying the beautiful view of the region. Explore the lush Aspe Valley and it's surrounding from a bird's eye view!
Every extreme sports lover needs to try paragliding over the Pyrenees Natural Park at least once in their lifetime! Your certified instructor will be the one to who takes care of everything, all you have to do is to relax and enjoy the exquisite view of the Aspe Valley.
Why not add to the fun by steering the glider, with the help of your expert instructor.
This is an activity for the all family, children as young as 12 years old are allowed to fly with an instructor as well. All you have to do is take a step into the void and then lie back and enjoy the ride.
You can choose from all these activities:
- Discover paragliding: 15 mins
- Steering the glider: 15 mins
- Thrills: 10 mins
- Thrills extended: 30 mins
- Exhilaration: 45 – 60 mins
- Meet your instructor at the school
- Drive to the takeoff point
- Once onsite you'll have a briefing and then get geared up, and you are ready to take off
- Fly over the Pyrenees National Park and enjoy the amazing view
- After your flight you will walk back to school
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected