- Sport levelfrom Intermediate to Advanced
- Spoken languagesSpanish, English, French
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Raft down the Guil river with class IV rapids in Queyras in the French Alps!
Rafting is the best team sports you can do in whitewater. It's a boat composed of 4 to 7 seats which practice combines technique and coordination between the team members. For adrenaline seekers, thanks to its great stability, it will provide access to courses that you could not cross alone. This whitewater activity is also a way to enjoy spots only accessible by the river.
The Guil river is adapted to both children and sports people looking for thrills. You'll explore amazing landscapes (cliffs, colored rocks...) and maybe meet some birds and raptors.
NoMad Rafting offers either to raft down the lower part of the Guil, the Guil or the full Guil accompanied by a state-certified guide.
- Lower Guil: At the foot of the fort of Mont-Dauphin, this 2-hour course runs along the street of the masks and its amazing pudding on which culminates the magnificent Vauban fort. You will also have a marshmallow break at the petrifying waterfall!
- Guil: More athletic than the Lower Guil, you will cross an amazing river with turquoise waters strewn with many rapids for about 3 hours.
- Full Guil: With a barbecue midway, come push your limits in the impressive quays of the Queyras castle and its triple fall! Get ready to raft for 4 hours on 16 km with rapids of class 2 to 4+ (or 5 by large flow).
Allow a half day in total for this great rafting activity that you can do with your friends or family!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made