- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration3.5 hrs
- Opening seasons:
These exciting adventures freedives are perfect for those of you looking to relax and kick back after a hard week at the office. Come alone or with your family and friends to share this magical experience!
The beauty of freediving is that, in the space of a split second you go from being in the world above the water’s surface to immersing into the subaquatic world. You’ll experience a sense of total freedom, swimming side by side with the fish, next to the awe-inspiring wrecks.
The freedives will take place in Saint-Cyr-sur-Mer, right in the middle of Toulon and Marseille. You’ll be able to dive in the Mediterranean Sea, between La Ciotat and Bandol. The water here is full of natural surprises such as tunnels, caves, walls and a rocky seabed.
Adventure freedives are the perfect opportunity to improve your freediving techniques, getting you closer to the underwater fauna and flora. During your adventure dive you’re sure to run into seabream, dreamfish, damselfish, ocean sunfish, barracudas and grouper.
The outing will be adapted to your freediving level and will take place at different spots such as La Ciotat and the rocky inlet of Port d'Alon, depending on the weather conditions. You’ll have ample opportunity to explore the caves and walls.
On request the boat can be reserved for half a day or a full day.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- You'll meet your freediving guide at 8am or 2pm (depending on the option you've chosen) at the Port de la Madrangue.
- You'll then gear up in the gear you've brought or rented. Once you're ready, you'll leave onboard the boat to the spot of the day.
- Depending on your freediving level you could dive down to a depth of 15 metres, where you'll explore walls, tunnels and caves - the underwater world is your oyster!
- Be comfortable in water
- Have previous in snorkelling and know how to use a snorkel
- Be able to swim autonomously
Underage participants must provide written parental consent.
Please note if you do not possess your own freediving equipment you can rent it onsite for an additional 10 Euros.
Please note you can buy photos of your adventure onsite for an additional 30 Euros.
Please note you are not allowed to fly for up to 24 hours after your last dive.
- Expert freediving guide
- Freediving gear
- Swimming costume/shorts
- All necessary freediving gear
- Bottled water and snacks