- Sport levelfrom Beginner to Intermediate
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French
- Durationfrom 3 hrs to 6 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Book a beautiful snowshoeing excursion by day or by night in the Pyrenees National Park near Saint Lary with a passionate mountain guide!
Whether you go on a discovery, sporty or night snowshoe hike, the guides of Pyrénées Trekking take you to discover the beauty of the Pyrenean landscapes and snow-capped mountains.
- Discovery hike (6hrs): You can explore the Pyrenees National Park, the Badet valley or even more remote corners like the Balencous valley. You'll take the time to relax in a calm and peaceful nature. This trip is accessible to all and the guide will adapt to the level of the group.
- Sporty hike (6hrs): It's intended for people with a good physical condition and who wish to explore the areas of Louron and the Aure valley or other areas that are hardly accessible in winter such as the Nérouvielle reserve.
- Night hike (3hrs): Every Wednesday evening, you can admire the ridges of Azet lit by the moon- and starlights with a view of the valleys of Aure and Louron, as well as the sparkling snow. You'll end this guided snowshoeing excursion by tasting the 'garbure' which is a local stew with cabbage, vegetables, and duck confit!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made