- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration3.5 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Discover the via corda or dry canyoning in Saint-Martin-Lys in the Haute Vallée de l'Aude near Perpignan with an experienced instructor!
Via corda in the Aude is a mix of via ferrata, abseiling and ziplining. A perfect day out in St Martin Lys to do with your friends or family!
The first part of the route begins with sections of hiking and climbing secured by ropes and cables (Via Ferrata), you will go up with a breathtaking view of the Aude. You will then go down a dry canyon where you will practice ziplining, rappelling, and safe climbing descent.
Your qualified instructor will introduce you to the environment and teach you all the rope techniques.
The path to the via corda of Saint-Martin-Lys is an old railway line that has been transformed into a hiking trail. It runs along the river and spans in some places thanks to its viaducts.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- Reception and access to the site by car: 20 min.
- Equipment: 10 min.
- Approach walk: 10 min.
- Caving excursion: 2 hours
- Return walk: 10 min.
- Taking off the equipment and end of session: 30 min.
- Maximum weight: 120kg
- Not having a medical contraindication to practice climbing
- Certified instructor
- Liability insurance
- Water bottle & snacks
- Sports shoes