- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration4 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Discover the Via Ferrata La Panoramique near St Paul de Fenouillet, an aerial and breathtaking half-day excursion in the Eastern Pyrenees!
La Panoramique via ferrata is a sporty vertical adventure located just next to Saint-Paul-de-Fenouillet. You'll experience cliff climbing, cable bridges, big sensations and nice views!
The course equipped with metal bars and cables to progress safely. For about 3 hours and 30 min., you will climb up a beautiful limestone mountain with handrails, bars and monkey bridges. The aerial passages allow you to enjoy breathtaking views of the Pyrenees and the sea while walking on a cable. The activity is quite physical and aerial.
Once at the top, you can take the time to admire the panoramic view, the Fenouillèdes, the Canigou and even see the Mediterranean Sea if the view is clear.
The return path will allow you to smell the scent of thyme and look at the delicate pink flowers of the rockrose.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- Reception and equipment: 20 min.
- Approach walk: 2 min.
- Caving excursion: 2 hours 30 min.
- Return walk: 45 min.
- Taking off the equipment and end of session: 20 min.
- Difference in altitude: 170m
- Maximum weight: 100kg
- Not having a medical contraindication to practice climbing
- Certified instructor
- Liability insurance
- Water bottle & snacks
- Sports shoes