Discover the great region of Loire Valley, listed in the UNESCO World Heritage of Humanity, seen from the sky!
In the heart of the Loire Valley, listed in the UNESCO World Heritage, the Château de Saumur is located in the historical road of the Kings Valley.
It used to be the castle and palace of the dukes of Anjou in the 14th and 15th centuries. Saumur castle is the last example of Prince's palaces that were built by the Valois Dynasty. It was the home of Saumur governors, became a jail and then an arms and amunitions depot. It is now a museum after it was bought by the town in 1906.
Art Montgolfières offers public flights or private flights to enjoy intimate moments with your friends or family!
Your flight program:
- The team welcomes you on the site of the activity
- Balloon inflation
- Boarding for a one-hour flight
- Storage of the balloon in its bag
- Passengers' toast and delivery of the flight certificate
- Return to the meeting place in 4x4 vehicles
ATTENTION Please contact the pro after your booking is confirmed to arrange the meeting point and time.