- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Do you want to get away from the groomed slopes to find fresh snow? Follow the guide! The area of Serre Chevalier is sunny and super snowy: top conditions for top riding sessions!
Serre Chevalier is the largest ski area in the Hautes Alpes, making it easy to find perfect snow conditions! The surrounding forests offer a canopy for the snow which is thus preserved and fresh all the time! An infinite bliss for ski enthusiasts!
If the conditions are not ideal for practice in Serre Chevalier, your guide can take you to other spots in Puy St-Vincent or Queyras... Why not even to La Grave?
The itineraries are varied and you can evolve towards ski touring during the day if you feel like it to discover the view on the Massif des Ecrins!
Go find the couloirs in the summits and the long slopes of fresh snow on slopes with an inclination of 40° if you have the level!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
You're in for a full day in the immense ski resort of Serre Chevalier!
You'll meet your instructor in the resort and get a coffee for a good start and talk about the program of the day.
After a quick briefing about the conditions and security, you'll take the ski lifts for a few easy rides to warm up before going crazy on itineraries in the forest, couloirs or anywhere you want. You'll have a choice to picnic in the mountain or stop at a restaurant.
The day should end around 4.30pm with a drink to debrief.Itinerary
You'll have a choice between many itineraries:
- La Montagnole: a great off-pist area
- La Cucumelle
- Vallon des Corneilles or Tête des Grands Prés: if you feel like climbing on foot to mountain tops
All participants must:
- be accompanied by an adult if they are less than 18 years old
- know how to ski (be able to ride on red slopes, stop in the middle of a descent)
1 to 4 people = €350
5 to 6 people = €400
- Guide for the day
- Glacier equipment if needed
- Avalanche transceiver & shovel & probe
- Ski lift pass
- Backpack: picnic & bottled water
- Warm ski clothes
- Your skiing equipment