- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench, English
- Duration35 min
- Opening seasons:
A paragliding flight is always a unique moment! When flying in the winter you double the fun and spice it up with the magnificent snowy landscapes! Follow the certified instructors of Seven Speedriding on this superb journey.
The main attraction of a winter flight is of course to take-off whith your skis or, thanks to the experience of Seven Speedriding, your snowboard! It is quite rare to be able to fly with your snowboard and it would be a shame to miss this chance!
The take-off point is located at the top of Tovière and the 10 minutes flight takes you over the ski area of Tignes and its snow-capped mountains! The experience ends on a beautiful note since you land after a 700 metres altitude difference right next to the lake in Tignes.
Just go and enjoy the breathtaking views over the peaks of Espace Killy, Lake Tignes and the Grande Motte glacier... Your instructors are only waiting for you!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
The activity should last approximately 35 minutes with a 7 to 10 minutes flight.
You meet your instructor at the ski lifts and go up with him to Tovière summit where you get geared up and ski down 50 metres to get to the take off point and get ready to fly!Activity requirements
This activity requires:
- no particular skiing level
- an advanced snowboarding level if you wish to take off with your snowboard
You can ask for pictures and videos of your activities on-site (€25).
- All paragliding equipment
- Ski or snowboard
- Ski lift pass
- Your own skiing/snowboarding equipment
- Warm clothes