- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French
- Durationfrom 1 half day to full day
- Opening seasons:
Discover the numerous off piste possibilities in Val d'Isère with an expert instructor and a wide choice of itineraries adapted to all levels!
Get ready to ski on an off piste itinerary adapted to your level and where your instructor will teach you the basics or new techniques.
333 Ski School provides 2 different options according to your level:
- Intro to backcountry skiing/snowboarding
This session is for off piste beginners who would like to discover wild and unspoiled natural areas and cross spotless snow while combining a maximum of pleasure! An experienced instructor will take you to a freeride area of over 10,000 hectares!
- Big routes and vertical couloirs
This option is for people who already have off piste experience and seek more adrenaline. You will experience the change in altitude by crossing many different routes during the day. You will also ski on vertical couloirs and be supervised by an instructor who will teach you some techniques on steep slopes.
- The Danaides is an itinerary that takes place mainly in the forest. You start from the top of the Solaise ski lift. It is not necessary to master perfectly your skis but you must at least have a good level to get started. The ideal is to go through it with a guide because you can easily get lost. The route leads to the Laisinant village.
- The Manchet (at 700m) is perfect to get introduced to backcountry skiing. You start from the top of the Manchet ski lift, then you just have to follow the route of the chairlift to find your way. The end of the route is just at the bottom of the ski lift. The slopes are very accessible, so ideal for backcountry beginners.
The mandatory safety pack is included, so just bring your equipment and go for a half or full day of freeriding filled with adrenaline!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made