- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesEnglish, German, Italian
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Would you like to discover some brand new backcountry skiing spots in Val d'Isère? Top Ski's instructors and guides are waiting for you for an unforgettable freeriding session in the Haute Tarentaise region!
No matter if you're new in Val d'Isere or if you've been riding its slopes for years already, Topski's professionnal instructors will know where to take you for a bit of fresh air and new itineraries.
If you've never been backcountry skiing before, they have a few easy itinerary to introduce you to this new discipline and will be happy to share their knowledge and technics with you!
Private off-piste tuition is a highly flexible solution, much appreciated by those who prefer to ski alone, just with family or a group of friends… under the guidance of a professional.
It guarantees you a personalized program tailored to your desires and expectations. It is also the best way to enjoy something different and unexpected. To seize the opportunities offered by the weather and snow conditions of the day off piste. In Val d'Isère and surroundings.
You will be provided with the essential security equipment for off-piste : ABS airbag with shovel and probe, avalanche transceiver.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
You meet your guide at 8.45 am for a half day freeriding session on the best itineraries of Val d'Isère.
The itinerary will be defined depending on your expectations and weather conditions.
You'll have a choice to picnic in the mountain or stop at a restaurant.
The day will end around 4.30pm .
Participants must be good skiers (to feel confortable to ride down a red slope).
Evaluate your backcountry skiing level:
- Beginner = you have an intermediary skiing level on groomed slopes (you can ride on red slopes)
- Intermediate = you've practiced backcountry skiing for 3 to 5 weeks and can turn 10 to 15 consecutive times in powder snow however, you have difficulties to manage your speed.
- Good = 6 to 9 weeks backcountry skiing experience, you're not afraid of steeper slopes. You need advice when conditions are a bit difficult
High season = €490 per group
Low season = €420 per group
- Security equipment
- Ski lift pass
- Skiing equipment
- Ski clothes and equipment
- Bottled water
- Cereal or chocolate bar