- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesEnglish, French
- Durationfrom 1 half day to 4-7 days
- Opening seasons:
If you already have a good skiing level and want to push your practice a little further, just follow your instructor on his favorite backcountry skiing itineraries that will take you up to new horizons in the mountains, far from the crowded ski resorts!
Vincent proposes half-day or full day excursions, depending on your level and what you expect to see during your activity. For a real adventure, you will obviously opt for 5 full days of freeriding with him to find out everything he knows about the mountains around Val d'Isere, Tignes and the Espace Killy. Don't miss a chance to explore the many itineraries and always go further in the fresh snow!
You will meet your guide in Val d'Isère or directly at your accomodation to start the day with a safety briefing, a detailing of the program and learn how to use the avalanche transceiver.
When the ski lifts open, you get in and climb up the slopes to warm up before going freeriding for the whole morning or the full day, depending on the formula you chose.
- Grand Vallon, a beautiful valley which you access via the Signal ski lift. A classic itinerary in the region.
- La Banane, one of the well known itineraries in the region of Val d'Isère.
- Tour du Charvet, which you access via Grand Pré ski lift is perfect for an initiation to backcountry skiing.
- Face Belevarde, which has been chosen for many ski competitions.
- La Spatule...
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected