- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesFrench, English, Spanish
- Durationfrom 1.5 hr to 4 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Are you dreaming of leaving your own tracks in fresh snow? Join Paul Ski & Snowboard Teacher for awesome freeride sessions!
You will evolve in the area of the 3 Valleys in the Vanoise massif. This privileged playground in the Alps is full of superb off-piste descents that you can discover with the help of your mountain guides.
Val Thorens is the highest resort in the Alps. The cold that reigns throughout the winter ensures you an incredible snow quality for almost 6 months! Just imagine how crazy backcountry skiing can be there when you ride in snow couloirs, fields of powder snow, forests...
To access the first off-piste routes you only need to be good skiers, comfortable on the slopes and know how to control your speed. The purpose of introductions is first of all to familiarize yourself with the safety equipment and to teach you how to adapt your technique according to the different snow types and terrain encountered.
To add beauty to the fun, you will have an unobstructed view over the Mont Blanc, of course, but also on the Maurienne valley, the Grande Casse ...
- The appointment is made in a cafe for the distribution of safety equipment!
- Coffee breaks and snacks will be offered during the activity so that everyone can ride at his own pace.
- Your Pro usually takes his GoPro to capture the best moments, but you can request the presence of a photographer (with a supplement)
- When you return from your session, do not hesitate to sit on the terrace with your guide to share a drink and come back on your experience.
You can go on to the Caron summit, for its faces North and East or pass by the Lou Lake or the valley of Ivoz.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected