- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesFrench, English, Spanish
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
The Vallée Blanche is the most famous backcountry slope in the world; it is 20km in length and has an incredible difference in altitude of over 2,000 metres.
- You’ll meet the guide at 8am at the bottom of the Aiguille du Midi cable cars
- When you’re at the top, he will equip you with the necessary gear
- Once you’re prepared, you will start your fantastic excursion with a descent on foot at an altitude of 3,777 metres!
- At the end of your wonderful adventure, you’ll arrive at Mer de Glace, where you’ll have a 20 minute walk to get back.
What are you waiting for? Get a taste of this exhilarating sport at an indescribable spot!
· Depending on the climate conditions, the starting point can be changed as well as the number of participants (extending to up to 8 people)
· The route can change depending on if the participants are snowboarders or skiers.
· It is preferable to use skis due to the constant change of surface.
· Each person must bring a ski or snowboard backpack and proper footwear, as you’ll be walking for 20 minutes.
· 1 person: €360
· 2 pax: €380/group
· 3 pax: €400/group
· 4 pax: €420/group
· 5 pax: €440/group
· 6 pax: €460/group
- Avalanche transceiver
- First-aid kit
- Two security sets
- Ski lift pass
- Backpack for skis or snowboard
- Snacks and drinks
- Warm clothes and gloves
- Ski mask