- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesGerman, English, French
- Duration2 days
- Opening seasons:
Destination Sport Nature takes you to the snowy landscapes of the Vosges mountains on a 2-day snowshoeing excursion.
This excursion is ideal if you want to discover for several days the most beautiful landscapes of the Vosges and enjoy a stay in the countryside.
Day 1: Hotel La Poste au Bonhomme - Tête des Faux - Hotel La Poste au Bonhomme
- 13h00: Welcome to the hotel of Montagne la Poste, small town in the heart of the Vosges massif located near the famous ridge road.
- 14h30: Briefing of your guide on the contents of your stay.
- 14:45: Departure from the hotel towards the Col du Calvaire.
- 15:00: You start the day ride to finish it at night. A nice varied route to discover the head of the fake, Duschène cemetery and the various traces left by the two wars. You leave the neck of Calvary to head to the head of Faux, where you have a breathtaking view of the surrounding valleys. You discover the different cemeteries that remain the witnesses of the massacres during the two world wars. Your guide briefly discusses local history. You then attend a sunset on the Vosges plain, before returning to the departure point.
- End of the walk around 18:30.
Day 2: Hotel La Poste au Bonhomme - Faing's Lawn - Hotel La Poste au Bonhomme
- 09:30: Departure from the hotel
- 10:00: Direction the Gazon du Faing, easy enough course with great panoramic views of the white lake and the white valley. We will go to the crests, then you go to the source of Lac Blanc. You have a snack on the "Hans Castle", belvedere of the deepest lake of the Vosges mountains. To end your trip, you cross a beautiful fir forest.
- 12h30: Meal taken from the bag near the lake of the Forlet or on the ridges with the Lawn of the Faing
(possibility of lunch in a mountain inn).
- Throughout the day, you can admire the fabulous landscapes of the Hautes-
Vosges, Alps and Black Forest
- End of the ride and stay around 16:30.
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
In the picturesque village of Le Bonhomme, 5 minutes from the ski resort of Lac Blanc, you will stay in a sweet family home with indoor pool. It's the ideal place to discover the wealth of Alsace with your family or your friends. At the restaurant, this 3-star hotel offers Alsatian dishes and specialties.
- Warm clothing
- Hat and gloves
- Bottled water & snacks