Come and discover kitesurfing in Nord Pas de Calais!
Bed&Kite will take you to the best spots in the heart of Côte d’Opale.
You are sure to like the Wissant Bay for its unique panorama and Pointe aux Oies for its natural backdrop.
The tariff includes:
- All necessary equipment: kite, helmet, lifejacket, wetsuit and harness
- A pedagogical approach that is adapted to each individual
- All lessons will be coahced using radio so you're in touch with your instructor at all times
- Teaching in shallow water for beginners
- Groups are limited to 4 people maximum, allowing the instructor to focus individually on each student
- What you see is what you get and that goes for the price too, there are surprises and no sneaky extras.
- Each session lasts 3.5/4 hours, of which 2.5 hours will be spent practicing the activity
You will learn to:
- Analyse the wind
- How to steer your kite
- Managing and controlling the traction
- Taking off
- Security protocols
Want to stay in an authentic local accommodation? Why not ask Marc for more information about the holiday cottage Bed&Kite proposes...
This session acts as a taster lesson, should you enjoy it, why not go on to do the 4 day course (an additional 3 days)
Would you like to discover kitesurfing? Or pick up a new hobby? Then why not try kitesurfing with Bed&Kite?!
Bed&Kite will help you learn all the necessary basic techniques of kitesurfing in a fun environment. They use a pedagogical approach that is tailor-made to each individual and is based around the various kitesurfing steps helping you improve optimally.
You will learn how to:
- Analyse the wind
- Steer your kite
- Control the traction
- Relaunch your kite
- Glide on the water
- Master the safety and security regulations, both active and passive
- Arrive at the meeting point where you will find your instructor waiting for you
- Quick brief on the beach
- Presentation of equipment that you will be using
- Lesson in the water whilst being coached
- Introduced to different exercises depending on your level, the objective is to help you become autnomous as quickly and safely as possible
- Debrief at the end of the session, help identify what your areas of improvement are and what your kitesurfing level is (should you want to practice at another school)
All participants must be aged 16 or over.Special terms
Marc will contact you the evening before your lesson (between 6pm - 8pm) to confirm the meeting time and point.