- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench
- Durationfrom 3 hrs to 2-3 days
- Opening seasons:
Come and explore the best kitesurfing spots on the stunning island of Tahiti. You'll learn with Adel, a state certified instructor who has excellent pedagogical skills and knows exactly how to motivate her students.
The lessons last 3 hours and the groups are made up of 3 people maximum, enabling as much personalised advice and guidance as possible.
Each participant will have access to top of the range gear and a walkie talkie allowing your instructor to guide you in real time.
The lessons take place in shallow water on a magnificent sandbank or in deep water along the sandbank. This spot is located 2 minutes from the beach via boat.
The advantages of learning quickly and safely with Pacific Kite:
- An expert instructor who has a state certified diploma: Adel has great pedagogical skills and knows exactly how to adapt her methods to benefit her students
- Your instructor will always be present on a boat to be able to follow you guaranteeing your safety
- More than 300 days of wind a year!
- A shallow spot, ideal for beginners
- State of the art gear adapted to each student: sails of 5 m2 to 17 m2, that enable you to kitesurf no matter what the wind conditions
Type of spot: sandy lagoon
Depth of the water: 70 cm
Temperature of the water: 30°C
Wind direction: side
Amenities present on the beach: freshwater tap
Learning tools: Walkie talkie helmets, security radio and boat
Boards: Liquid Force (126 to 165) Twintip and strapless
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected