- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Greek
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Get on your bike and enjoy a mountain bike ride in Parnitha to enjoy the incredible views from the mountain to the city. Parnitha is the highest mountain next to Athens, giving great views to the city.
Riding in Parnitha means traversing beautiful seaside villages, pistachio plantations, ancient ruins, historical ruins and unique resorts. In the activity the transfer from Athens to the starting point and back is included, plus the snacks and the mountain bike.
Distance: 70 km dirt road
Elevation gain: 740 m
→ You are automatically refunded the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 30 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 10 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, are considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Mountain bike: (Specialized Camper FSR expert Full Carbon 29)Special terms
What happens if I get tired?
Anytime, you feel fatigue during your ride, you may stop and jump in the support vehicle. In case of any kind of discomfort or fatigue, you will still be able to enjoy Greece’s beautiful landscapes. The staff will guide you, provide you with suggestions on what to see, and transport you to your selected destinations. You can also join the non-riders’ group (if applicable in this tour).
Am I insured?
Yes! For this trip you are covered. When your booking is confirmed, the GrCycling agents will ask you for some additional information in order to issue an insurance contract on personal injury.
- Pedals (LOOK, SPD-SL, normal)
- Water and healthy snacks
- Waterproof shield
- Archaeological site entrance fees / ferry tickets
- Escort rider(s)
- Support vehicle(s)
- Luggage and personal items transport
- All transportations
- Accident insurance
- Mountain bike
- Riding gear: gloves, wild shields, sunglasses etc.
- Comfortable clothing adapted to the weather conditions