- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Greek
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Doing a tandem jump is the easiest way to feel the thrill of skydiving. After a thorough ground preparation you will be ready to…take off! Skydive Athens and the experienced instructors can't wait to show you the blue skies of Greece and the extreme landscapes from high above!
With the expert instructors, you will jump out of a plane from 14.000 ft. You will be safely harnessed to an experienced instructor who has performed more than 1.000 jumps in his life! Meaning that he will make you feel at ease, when free-falling for about a minute to the void! It is a fun activity that is totally secure and will life your adrenaline to the top!
All the instructors are certified and fully qualified to give you the best time of your life! You will have a small briefing before the jump on earth and then you will take the place to get up to 14.000 till you jump! You will have the chance to explore the freedom of free-falling without any experience needed!
Get ready to jump!
- meet with your instructors and complete all the necessary paperwork
- have a theory lesson on positioning: how to exit the plane, what to do during your skydive, etc
- gear up in a tandem harness and then make your way to the plane
- climb to 14.000 feet with the plane (about 10-15 minutes)
- time to jump! You’ll free-fall for 1 minute at 220km/h!
- at 1,500 metres your instructor will open the parachute
- fly under the canopy for 10 minutes enjoying the scenery
- gentle landing near the airport
You will be flying in Kopaida Airfield, about an hour away from the centre! There are buses (KTEL Liosion) going from the city centre to the Airfield. The area is called Livadias-Kastrou.
If you are coming by car, it is on the 110 km Athens-Lamia, on the exit: Livadia-Kastro.
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected