- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesGreek, German, Spanish, English, French
- Duration7 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Canyoning on Mount Olympus? Yes! Take a good look at the canyon, because you’ll remember this experience for a lifetime! Jump off waterfalls, descend on ropes, swim in the crystal-clear rivers, and cool down by drinking some of the cleanest water coming from the top of the mountain.
If you’re into canyoning or if you’re just curious about it, if you feel like this is your opportunity to do something exciting and amusing, if you don’t mind getting wet and you’re into caressing the slippery sides of the mountain, then you’re in the right place! You’ll be surrounded by a striking environment that will reward you with lots of laughter, and probably some screaming!
This adventure takes place at the Protected National Park of Mount Olympus, which means you won’t be able to get enough of the imposing flora and fauna. The sparkling water will enchant even the most difficult of visitors and you’ll probably want to stay more.
Your certified instructors will teach you what you need to know about jumping, sliding, abseiling, and using hand lines, so you’ll be able to enjoy the activity at the fullest! Let yourself be carried away (in all safety) and enjoy the thrill!
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
From 8:30 am -16:00 pm.
The duration of canyoning is 4 hours.Itinerary
- Hotel pickup and transfer to starting point
- Equipment and breakfast
- Activity and safety briefing
- Certifications and details on photo download
- Transfer back to accommodation
Activities can be cancelled in case of very heavy rain and flooding.
- Transportation with hotel pick up
- light breakfast
- digital photo album
- ICOpro certification
- Your swimsuit and a towel.