- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesGreek, English
- Duration2 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Come and explore the sumptuous waters of Mykonos with this sailing and snorkeling excursion.
Tragonissi or Dragonissi are islets near the east coast of Mykonos; they belong to the Cyclades complex in the Aegean Sea.
Both islets are uninhabited and rocky, making them secluded refuges for the Mediterranean monachus seals, which you might get to see whilst swimming and snorkeling in the turquoise colored waters. Due to the seals living the water, the area is under the protection of the Natura 2000 project. All necessary snorkeling gear is kept on board, so you don't have to worry about bringing your own.
Tragonissi is accessible only by boat and this is why the landscape is so pristine and the atmosphere so serene. Enjoy a dive in the azure waters of the islet or relax on its secluded beach!
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
• Departure from Kalafatis beach at 5 p.m
• Cruise alongside the southern beaches of Mykonos
• Stop for swimming and snorkeling at the isolated, rocky island of Dragonisi
• Stop at Agrari Bay for swimming
• Return at Kalafatis Beach at approx. 7 p.m
Basic swimming skills requiredSpecial terms
Mykonos is known for being the island of the winds. Please call or email your instructor prior to the activity to make sure that there will be an outing or that is not too windy.
- Expert guide and skipper
- Snorkeling gear
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Change of clothing