- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesFrench
- Durationfrom 2 hrs to 1 demi journée
- Opening seasons:
Come and discover your future passion! Scuba diving is a fantastic activity that is accessible to everyone, even children as young as 8 years old!
Near the beach or by boat this first dive will be your first adventure into the underwater world. The school visits many different spots dedicated to aspects of scuba diving. There are spots called: aquarium, le trou à l'orage (the hole of the storm) and the Jardins de Fajou (the gardens of Fajou).
Once you have geared up (fins, mask, and wetsuit) your instructor will present:
- The equipment you’ll be using
- Some basic gestures of communication
- The fauna and flora waiting to be discovered
Then you’re off for a fantastic excursion! Your instructor, who will be on-hand at all times, will take you to explore the subaquatic world for 20 minutes between the surface and a depth of 6 meters.
You can also prolong your escapade with the 40-minute dive!
At your return to the centre, you’ll have a drink with the team who will then give you your diploma, as a souvenir of this magical moment.
Oh, and you don’t even need to know how to swim!
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected