Go on a canoeing adventure on the remote Barrow River in County Carlow, outside the delightful village of Borris. Guaranteed fun!
You'll be positively surprised at the hidden beauty the Barrow has to offer. Go with the flow has an incredibly scenic canoe trail with plenty of things to do and see along the way. Most importantly you're guaranteed to have a bunch of fun and you'll be laughing with friends/family along the way. Thanks to Go with the flow you'll be accompanied by an experienced and qualified guide at all times, so you couldn't be in a safer environment. Some of the sites you'll see are old keepers cottages, beautiful waterfalls, an old castle, weirs used to catch eels and most importantly- overwhelming views.
This activity lasts up to 3 hours and consists of the following:
- Meeting your friendly guides
- Getting into your gear (changing facilities + toilet onsite)
- Quick safety brief + 10-minute warmup
- First entrance in flat water to get your bearings
- Going through the canal lock system
- Canoe trail with a few rapids (nothing scary, easy level)
- Heading back to where you started
Free digital photo album!