Join Rural Adventure for a rock climbing session not far from Dublin city center!
You'll be amazed at how much enjoyment comes from challenging yourself by scaling a vertical wall. Not only is climbing an amazing adventure activity but its also one heck of a workout. The surroundings of the climbing area are incredible for being this close to the city. Rural Adventure Tours guides are real pros and will make you feel confident as you get out of your comfort zone.
Whether it's your first time or you are a seasoned vet, they can find a climb for you. Instructors are trained to teach basic climbing techniques or just give a helping hand to those who are looking to add Ireland to their rock climbing experiences.
Rural Adventures is able to work with big groups, birthday parties, and stag/hen parties. Come join for a great day outside of Dublin and then head back for that beer!
- 8:45: Pick up in Dublin
- 10.15 -11.30: Stop at Loughcrew Megalithic Cairn a tomb older than the pyramids in Egypt
- 11.45 - 14.00: Get fitted for all gear and start climb/ abseiling in County Cavan
- 14.00 - 15.00: Lunch
- 15.00 - 16.00: Stop off at the village of Fore to see Fore Abbey Ruin and hear about the famous and mysterious Seven Wonders of Fore
- 16.00 - 17.00: Pub Stop - Stop off at an authentic Irish pub for a pint to quench the thirst after the day's activities and your guide will lead into an Irish sing-song, singing a few well known local songs before heading back to Dublin City.
- 18.00: Drop off in Dublin city center