- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesItalian, English, German
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
The Via Ferrata Colodri is a wonderful via ferrata which goes up the well known Arco rock walls to the top of Mt. Colodri. The route is very easy and ideal for families and kids!
Once on top you will be surprised by the stunning view over looking Lake Garda and the city of Arco. Originally this via ferrata was used by climbers to descend after reaching the top of difficult climbing routes. Now for this activity, the descent goes through perfumed olive groves and the old Way of the Cross.
This activity is available only each Monday at 2.pm.
Total duration: 3-4 hours
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- No fear of heights or vertigo
- Minimum height: 1.40 m
- Minors must present parental consent
What to bring: Strong shoes, mountain clothes, backpack with food and drinksSpecial terms
To ensure you have the time of your life Mmove appreciates you booking ahead!
- Mountain Guide
- Via ferrata equipment
- Food & Beverages
- Action Camera
- Trekking Shoes