- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesItalian, English, German
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
After many years of closure the legendary via Ferrata in Monte Albano has been reopened and it is available to be climbed. The via Ferrata starts in Mori, which you will reach by car with the transport service of the mountain guides.
The route is quite demanding with very exposed airy sections: and it is indicated for experienced excursionists in excellent physical condition. Thanks to the iron brackets, the most demanding and slippery parts can be managed with ease. If you are a fan of via ferrata you should definitely not miss this one!
This activity is available only on Tuesdays at 2.pm
Activity duration: 4 hours
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
This Via Ferrata is suitable only for people with previous Via Ferrata experience, as it rises upon a vertical wall, with some overhanging sections.
It is one of the most difficult and spectacular routes in the Alps!Itinerary
Level D - difficultActivity requirements
- No fear of heights and vertigo
- Minimum age: 16 years old (Minors must present parental consent)
- Experience in via verrata
To ensure you have the time of your life Mmove appreciates you booking ahead!
- Mountain Guide
- Via Ferrata equipment
- Food & Beverages
- Action Camera
- Trekking Shoes