- Sport levelIntermediate
- Spoken languagesItalian, English, German
- Duration1 half day
- Opening seasons:
Via Ferrata Sentiero Contrabbandieri also know as Via Massimiliano Torti is an ancient path overhanging the lake with connected Italy and Austria until 1918. The route connect Riva del Garda to Limone, locals like to say that the path was used by smugglers.
The route develops horizontally over an overhanging wall over the lake and presents quite difficult and emotive passages. The sheer drop over the lake, the path nestled in the rock, often disappearing and requiring short but exciting climbing will impress you with its wild beauty. It proceeds almost horizontally, offering unexpected and vertiginous overhangs above the lake. As the route is not equipped it is only suitable only if accompanied by a Guide.
The activity is only available each Friday at 14.00
Activity duration: 4 hours
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- No fear of heights or vertigo
- Minimum age 16 years old (Minors must present parental consent)
What to bring: Strong shoes, mountain clothes, backpack with food and drinksSpecial terms
To ensure you have the time of your life Mmove appreciates you booking ahead!
- Mountain Guide
- Via ferrata equipment
- Food & Beverages
- Action Camera
- Trekking shoes