- Sport levelBeginner
- Spoken languagesItalian, English, French
- Duration2 hrs
- Opening seasons:
Have your ever wondered what's lying below the water surface? It has come the time for you to finally discover it during an incredible naturalistic snorkeling excursion!
During the activity you will be accompanied by an expert instructor and marine biologist, who will show you the incredible sealife, as puffer fish, jellyfish, lobsters, with didactic support to describe the different species and habitats.
Snorkeling excursions are accessible by everyone and will allow you to explore sandy seabed, rocky reefs and caves. Not only biology! During the excursion, plenty of space is left also to the history and tradition where the excursions take place, Portovenere Naturalistic Park, Leric, San Terenzo and Tellaro.
Discover a new way to look at the sea and its inhabitants!
→ You are automatically reimbursed for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% reimbursement
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No reimbursements will be effected
Discover the crystal waters in Cinque Terre during a snorkeling excursion accompanied by an instructor and marine biologist.
The excursion lasts 2 hours and takes place in the bay between San Terenzio and Tellaro, and in Portovenere's natural park.Itinerary
- You will be meeting at the scuba diving center at 14:00. There you will do with your instructor a quick briefing regarding the excursion and if necessary rent the snorkeling equipment.
- You will then reach by boat the snorkeling site and explore the seabed.
- Return to the diving center and debrief
- Be able to swimSpecial terms
You can rent snorkeling equipment onsite: 20€.
- Boat lift
- Snorkeling equipment