- Sport levelAdvanced
- Spoken languagesEnglish, Italian
- Durationfull day
- Opening seasons:
Enjoy an amazing heliskiing day trip in the heart of the famous Dolomites mountain range in the Italian Alps!
The use of the helicopter in the Dolomites is authorized only in some limited and well defined places. SNOWDREAMERS has a team of passionate professionals who knows the best places to practice heliskiing.
Starting from Cortina d'Ampezzo, you climb to the Sorapiss Glacier, from where you descend into an exciting freeride, on immaculate slopes, until you reach the Vandelli refuge. Then, it's just time to go back by helicopter and fly to Punta Nera where more than a thousand meters (3,281ft) of off-piste descent await you!
The Marmolada glacier at 3,300m (10,827ft) offers the possibility to practice heliskiing, providing fantastic descents along its majestic glacier of fresh snow, covering over 1,500 meters o(4,921ft)f height difference.
→ You are automatically refunded the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 30 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 10 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, are considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
- Starting point: Fiames heliport (10 min. from Hotel Cristallo)
- Landing point: Sorapis-Punta Nera/Cima Marmolad-Punta Rocca (3,250m)
- Return point: Fiames heliport
You must be able to ski black runs to participate.Special terms
Please note that this activity is weather dependent.
- Transceiver, shovel, and probe
- Mountain guide
- Your off-piste ski equipment
- Lunch, bottled water, and snacks